HOW TO REACH THE PERFECT SPOT:
- Park your car Lake Hollywood Park (3160 Canyon Lake Drive)
- Walk upwards in Mulholland Drive street
- Turn to Durand Drive street and then to Ledgewood Drive
- Walk in Rockcliff Drive street and then turn to Deronda Drive
- In the Mullholland & Deronda crossroad look for the green door
- Cross the door and go straight up to Hollywood Sign. It is on your left!
Follow the above route step-by-step
Make regular stops at the wonderful neighbourhoods; you’re gonna love them!
The green door will lead you to the Hollywood Sign
The view from the right side of the route
BUT BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You cannot enter the door during sunset hours; the door is closed sunset to sunrise.
- Don’t leave your car at "NO PARKING“ spots and don’t risk reaching the door with your car; people who are not residents in the area are not allowed. Unless you reach the spot by taxi.
- The best and safest parking spot is the Lake Hollywood Park.
- Comfortable shoes are necessary if you want to walk until the last spot.
- Be there early in the morning and make sure you have water with you. The route is not that easy.
- Respect the locals‘ privacy and property. Despite how much you like the amazing house during that walk, be respectful and limit your photos to zero when it comes to other properties!
Translation: Adriana Argyropoulou
The content on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
You may not republish, copy or modify the content without my consent.