Dubai is a mesmerizing destination that has a lot to offer to its visitor. From 5-star hotels and gourmet restaurants to top luxury boutiques and super-organized malls. Life in Dubai is a multi-level experience; ranging from ground-floor malls to sky-high towers.
Being a girl who loves luxury and excellent customer service, I must admit that Dubai's finest experience lies beyond – it's all in its desert. And guess what? You're just a click away from enjoying the magical Dubai desert!
Book your flight online with Mastercard at www.emirates.com/gr/mastercard by 16 February 2017 and travel by June 30 to win up to 15% discount!
Enjoy your trip with Mastercard and Emirates!
COME FLY WITH ME TO DUBAI
If you had one day in Dubai and I was to suggest you an activity, without a second thought I would say: Desert Safari!
There's nothing more exciting than a day on the Dubai desert with a jeep. You can either organise it on your own by choosing one of the many agencies offering that kind of activities or have your hotel organise it for you.
You can choose a daily safari or a safari including an overnight in the desert.
I opted for the first and below you'll find my 6 tips!
MY SUPER SIX TIPS
1. The tour starts at noon (14:00) so you can enjoy a desert sunset and lasts up to 7 hours. You'll be back by nightfall if you choose the daily safari.
2. All tours depart from the desert with jeep safari with first destination a camel campsite. Next stop for lunch and belly dancing in the middle of the desert. You'll have to capture these magical moments so make sure you bring a camera along
3. Keep your Mastecard with you since there is a high probablility you'll need to buy something on the road; from a bottle of water to souvenirs and coconuts!
4. For your outfit, keep it cool and casual. The high desert temperatures might drop at night though, so make sure you carry a jacket.
5. The Jeep Safari is intense with the vehicles moving in high speed along the desert hills. You might feel a bit car sick, so eat a light snack before the safari.
6. If you're a woman, remember that during the BBQ Camp you'll have to wear a long Abaya over your clothes. Long-sleeve shirts are not necessary during the safari though.
Whether Dubai is your final destination or a stop along the way, this is an experience you CAN'T miss!You'll love Dubai you'll have an incredible time and finally realize that Dubai has much more to offer than shopping and luxurious hotels.
A safari will get you in touch with the natural habitat and the locals, you will have an amazing time you'll cherish for the rest of your life!
Book the trip and thank me later!
The content on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
You may not republish, copy or modify the content without my consent.